Maintenance Technician- Full Time Position Available:
Charcoal House, LLC. in Crawford, NE is looking for a Maintenance Technician. The successful applicant will be a self-starter, able to work well independently and take initiative. Past experience working with equipment or grounds maintenance is preferred but not required.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain the grounds at both Charcoal House locations including the yard and buildings.
- Perform maintenance work inside the buildings as well as maintain the production equipment.· Assist in setting up new production equipment/facilities.
- Assist the production staff as required.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and kneel.
- Must be able to go up and down stair/step ladders, reach above your head, walk, and stand for most of your shift.
- Must have a proven track record of punctuality with minimal absenteeism
- Reliable transportation to and from work is necessary.
Charcoal House is in Crawford, NE. Our new location is scheduled to open the first week of June 2023. We produce the most diverse line of activated charcoal health and beauty products in the world and market them to a local, regional, and global marketplace.
This is a non-smoking, and perfume-free job site. Smoke and strong odors affect the products you will be working with and cannot be present on an individual at work. Dress code requirements apply. Hours of operation: Monday-Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. and Friday 7:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. No Nights, weekends, or most holidays. Benefits include paid time off, paid holidays and 20% off products. At this time health insurance is not available.
Charcoal House, LLC. – PO Box 261 – 13830 HWY 2/71 and 3632 HWY 20 – Crawford, Nebraska 69339 – Ph: (308)-665-1566