CHADRON, NE • Salary $37,500 + Bonus opportunities
Established in 1998, Scooter’s Coffee has distinguished itself as one of the premiere specialty coffee companies in the industry. Scooter’s Coffee may be one of the fastest-growing specialty coffee brands, but simplicity is at our core: sustainably-sourced ingredients we handcraft into perfection. We believe in taking time to connect and create an amazing experience in each life we touch. At Scooter’s Coffee we live our core values of integrity, love, humility and courage and we are looking for talented, passionate, amazing people to join our team.
You are applying to work with a franchisee of Scooter’s Coffee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set own terms of employment, including wage and benefit programs, which can vary between franchisees.
CHADRON, NE • SCOOTERS COFFEE MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
Leading & Coaching Your Team
- Direct the barista station workflow and maintain quality and speed of service
- Maintain confident, positive demeanor during stressful circumstances
- Manage employee performance and build employee morale
- Coach and provide instruction to employees on a regular basis
- Hold team members accountable to all company policies and procedures
- Oversee and/or provide training to all new employees with assistance from Assistant Manager or other highly qualified Barista
- Provide constant feedback to motivate and improve employee performance
- Conduct quarterly team meetings, or more as needed
- Uphold team morale by discouraging drama and encouraging a strong team spirit
- Be available to answer employee calls/questions at all time
- Handle disciplinary action with employees as needed.
Paperwork Tasks & Meetings
- Scheduling – Maintain consistent store schedule.
- Inventory & Harvest Order – Oversight of inventory and Harvest orders every week.
- Harvest Delivery – Oversight of Harvest Delivery each week.
- Labor and COGS Budget Management
- Deposits and Cash Handling
- Goal Setting
- Interviewing, Training, & Hiring – Conduct interviews weekly, and hire quality team members as needed
- Complete New Hire Packets with all new employees and/or enter into Talent Reef system
- Check Email
- Meet with owners monthly or more if needed
Maintaing Cleanliness of Interior & Exterior of Store
- Maintain clean store and friendly environment – ensure all deep cleaning and daily cleaning is handled by staff.
Store Sales Growth
- Work closely with owners to maximize store sales growth and customer retention
- Customer Service – Continue to develop and build customer loyalty through amazing customer service
- Uphold the Amazings – amazing people, serving amazing drinks, amazingly fast
- Uphold the company core values in all we do – Integrity, Love, Humility, Courage.
- Upselling – promote and train team
- Beating the Scooter’s System Averages – grow store sales at a rate that beats the Scooter’s System Average on a quarterly basis.
- Scooters Coffee corporate and JV investments require a four week training for new managers. This will require you to travel to required training centers. JV will pay for the training, travel expenses and provide a daily food allowance. This is mandatory and is tentatively set to begin October 3, 2022.