CRAWFORD CITY COUNCIL
Special Council Meeting Agenda for April 21, 2020 at 6:00 PM
Pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order 20-03 and the Directed Health Measure, this meeting will not occur in-person, but will be held telephonically.
All members of the public may attend the meeting and be heard by dialing 605-472-5339 and entering the access code 647298 when prompted.
1. Call to Order / Roll Call
2. A copy of the Open Meetings Act is posted in the Council Chambers, is available in pamphlet form upon request from City Hall and can be found at: nitc.nebraska.gov/documents/statutes/NebraskaOpenMeetingsAct_current.pdf>
3. Approval of Minutes of April 14, 2020 Council meeting
4. Discuss/approve/disapprove financial assistance requested by Ponderosa Villa
5. Discuss/accept park shop bid or next steps
6. Discuss/approve/disapprove hire of seasonal golf clubhouse employees
7. Open and receive comments for hearing for new liquor license for Broken Spur LLC dba Broken Spur Restaurant
8. Close hearing for new liquor license for Broken Spur LLC dba Broken Spur Restaurant
9. Approve/disapprove recommendation for new liquor license for Broken Spur LLC dba Broken Spur Restaurant
10. Open and receive comments for hearing for CDBG water and sewer projects
11. Close hearing for CDBG water and sewer projects
12. Approve Resolution 2020-08 to authorize Mayor Shell to sign an application for CDBG funds.
13. Open and receive comments for hearing for USDA
14. Close hearing for USDA for water and sewer projects
15. Discuss Farmers Market: Tamara Wohlers
16. Motion to approve Claims