Full-time, Hourly, Benefited Position
On-call & Weekends required.
Sign-on Bonus Eligible.
Surgical manager who participates in all aspects of the hospital surgical department and regularly provides patient care.
Coordinates assignments of staff, instrument set-ups and lay-out of tables for various operations. Considers surgeons’ requirements and supplies available. Prepares general procedures and lists requirements of each operating surgeon for each type of operation performed. Informs staff of new procedures, special instruments or sutures required for scheduled operations. Conducts orientations and in-service training programs to provide exceptional, evidence based, quality patient care. Coordinates with Director of Nursing to meet needs in Surgical Department as well as Nursing Service. May perform other related duties
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing and current licensure by Nebraska as a registered professional nurse. BSN required/MSN preferred.
- Current RN license in state of Nebraska without restrictions.
- Experience in management techniques is essential. Should have a minimum of five years prior experience in Perioperative. Should be able to demonstrate leadership, managerial ability, good interpersonal relationships, and the application of sound administrative principles. Membership in professional organizations encouraged.
- Certification Requirement:
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS/ENPC, NRP & TNCC.
For full job description, please contact Human Resources.
For more information and full job description please visit our website www.Chadronhospital.com
Lacy Cleveland, Human Resources
825 Centennial Drive, Chadron, NE, 69337
P: 308.747.2462 E: email@example.com